Friday, August 12, 2011

Cool morning=

A cool morning = some ambition = cleaning my filing cabinets !  As with any "cleaning" project that involves paperwork, pictures or personal info, it takes twice as long as it should because you stop and read things, look at the pictures and sort into more files and piles....... to sort later.  That's what I'm doing now but I came across the info for these two little online quizzes.  I took them both (which interrupted what I was doing...again) and learned I should live to be 86 and my memory is good assuming I have a high school education or higher.....Here's the link....
   http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/how-long-will-you-live          The memory test is on the right...... Good luck
                                                                     Now, what was I doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment