Friday, August 26, 2011

And.......He'sssss Off !!

If he doesn't have it in his suitcase or his backpack.....he doesn't need it.. (or he can buy it there for 2x the $).  I seriously think it would have been easier to send Bailee off on vacation. I left more notes in his suitcase and backpack then my father wrote to me in 50 years... (yes, that's an exaggeration..sort of)  With the last 10 days ailments, he now has10 pills a day.... and his day will be all screwed up as it's still light there for almost all 24 hrs.  Jeff has instructions too, so hopefully he'll keep him alive to send back to NY.  He was most upset that he couldn't take his jackknife and his lighter.  He goes NOWHERE without them and his lucky quarter.  This morning he said, "What will I do if I need to start a fire?"  "On the plane?" I replied !   "You can always buy one when you get there and a knife too and mail it home"..... but of course, it's not the knife !  He no longer smokes but likes to carry his lighter.  My brother never smoked and always carried a lighter.....his reasoning...what if I see a cute girl and she needs a light?  
Hopefully Irene won't be a travel factor... Every flight is westbound....Charlotte - Phoenix - Anchorage.  It'll be a long day in a cramped, airplane seat as they won't be arriving till 12:30 a.m. tomorrow (4:30 a.m. our time).  Jeff was going to check into any available first class upgrades.... hopefully working for US Airways for 12 years may have a perk or two.
Jess will be helping to finish up Bailee's new play yard this afternoon, we have a wedding tonight and then a school shopping adventure tomorrow and Sunday followed by my Fantasy Football Draft Sunday night!  I'll need a vacation from vacationiig from Lee's vacation !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment