Thursday, August 4, 2011

3 D

               If we look look a bit fuzzy..... you don't have your glasses on !!!
3D =  Dizzy, Delighted and Ducked!!!  Yesterday was my very first experience at a 3D movie.  The extent of my hands on 3D was looking through the red plastic cardboard to read the  3D encrypted message in the Cracker Jack's surprise. (not really legit 3D but the closest I'd been.)  It was a rainy afternoon, so the 3G's (generations) headed  for a Regal experience to see The Smurfs. What goes around comes around....I still have a preschool, smurf Christmas ornament that Jeffrey made in 1982....nearly a quarter of a century from their "birth" in 1958....(That pretty much puts time into perspective).  It was very cool.... I made noises (in my outside voice) when a log nearly hit me in the forehead and I ducked when pieces of flying debris were shot directly at me!  I probably wouldn't make it through a 3D horror movie but then again I wouldn't even watch one in 1D :-)  BUT....... I know now, what I'd like for Christmas.  Our H.U.T. TV is 3D ready....when I purchased it...I was not.... now I am!!!  So (hint, hint)...I'd like the adaptor and a couple pair of glasses.  The glasses, unfortunately, cost more than the adaptor but that's why I'm asking Santa...and his elves.  I seldom ask for more than family to be home and good weather to facilitate that (which is kind of oxymoron(ish) because I want snow too. Oh well..."gimme, gimme, gimme", she said smurfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment