Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Friends!

Having lunch today with 3 of my favorite "old" pals.  We roared, raah-ed, roomed and rallied together 40 years ago...so we should have lots to reminisce about.  Who'd have thought we'd be sharing pictures of our grand kids.....Thankfully these gals don't necessitate me wearing fancy duds or holding in my stomach... I'll just let it all hang out and enjoy the afternoon...  Sunshine, Sharons and one fun Deb thrown in for hours of lunch and laughs.... 

Lee just landed in Orlando... They left late and arrived early. If you like flying, 3 hours is way better than 23 driving.  There were several locals on the same flight.  Lee and John O'Brien were responsible for an exit row.... that's pretty scary.. a one-legged man and an alcoholic with a bad heart...I'd be sure and make them responsible for an emergency evacuation!!!! Yikes....

Another lovely upstate day... sunny, blue skies and 60's in sight!!! Have a good one:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment