Friday, September 30, 2011

Two-faced :-( :-(

This was always one of my top pet peeves.  So many people of my generation felt it necessary to try and be all things to all people.  reality check.... that doesn't work so well. Usually you end up ticking off everybody and end up a pretty lonely gal or guy. I never had to play that game as I've pretty much always said what I think rather than what you think I should think (or say)... (not always the best policy but you remain pretty true to yourself ) People usually knew/know that if they ask my opinion... that's just what they're gonna get!
I decided I'd look up the term two-faced and see what Noah Webster thought it meant....Instead, when googled, the Urban Dictionary was first on my search..I actually think I enjoy these definitions better than what Noah may have penned.

two-faced is when someone is nice to you in person but when not in person talks shit behind your back...



a person that smiles in your face and then turns around and talks bad about you


To say one thing and do another. Also to act one way on Saturday, and flip a bitch on Tuesday.

I think I've known a few two-faced people.......in fact, I think I know a few now... I take them with a grain of salt ( in my bloody mary) and go on about my business. This morning though, I actually saw what being two-faced looks like.....


                                                    kind of creepy---eh?                It does make talking out of both sides of your mouth a bit easier :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment