Tuesday, July 16, 2013

By George, he's not guilty..

Well George, I think you got away with murder!  I seem to be on the opposite side of this argument..at least with most of my family.  I'm not sure if I'm more tolerant than they, if I see it more from a Mom's point of view, if I really don't believe that people are innocent until (and if) proven guilty, I'm way less racist than they or if I just naturally take the opposite side of an argument.  Lee will say it's definitely the last!!

I just find it very hard to believe that it's OK to shoot an unarmed "anybody" especially when good ole George was the pursuer.  "Are you still following him?"  "Yes"...."We don't need you to do that sir!"
That should have been the end of George's self appointed tour of duty as Mr. Neighborhood Watch. The appropriate people had been notified and George needed to go home... end of story ..or it should have been!

I'm not a huge fan of guns.  However, I live in the middle of my own little Duck Dynasty and shooting feathered or furry creatures seems to be our national pastime. I have, of late, declared that anything or anyone donning a hoodie is not fair game in my neighborhood. Most creatures are safe at EIEIO...at least from me.  I've only managed to kill 2 bird feeders and one slide.  I've tried to bitch a few things to death but if I were really a pro at that (as Lee proclaims), he'd have been dead a long time ago.

I guess maybe we do have our own, unwritten, stand your ground law here at EIEIO..but my attacks are strictly verbal....come if you dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment