Thursday, July 11, 2013

A picture is worth..................


The day was hot!  The tub was not!!  Amazing how different things affect different people.  The new tub was a mere 67 degrees.  A perfect temperature for a 6 year old to cool off and enjoy a random splash or two.....until Papa arrives.  "Come here Papa, it's awesome!"  Not so perfect for a 62+ year old.
Overnight has done the trick.  Today the temps are ranging in the 100 degree mark accompanied by some lower humidity and cooler temps outside.  I think tonight we'll see if the family who soaks together can still joke together.  It's supposed to seat 5 adults and a cool seat (one where only your butt and legs are under water.  We'll see! I'm thinking when Jess and I enter, we'll be adding water.  I'm heading out now to literally test the water and make sure it's ready for big butts and dirty, little Bailee feet.  I pretty much have the placement of the TV figured out and possibly the towel rack.  I can see some  monogrammed towels ......EIEIO seems just about right.  Even Old MacDonald needs to rest his weary bones......for sure old Grandmas and Papas do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment