Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Time Out

Time out in the cottage this morning to get some painting started....  We (Jess and I) got a little on the walls and a lot on the paint cans, the floor and the entire length of our brushes and ....US!!  (Billy, where are you?)  It looks a bit circusy right now but I can assure you that it'll look awesome when we're finished...and if no one likes it except Bailee and me.....so be it.... I've never aspired to be a crowd pleaser:-)

This is the only wall (1/2 wall) that won't be insulated and "covered."  These two colors will be joined by a rusty red and staggered shelves to hold our books, games and records....yep..vinyl.  A whole lot of Marion the Librarian, Shall we Dance, Do Re Me and I Feel Pretty....broadway in the backyard:-)  When it's all put together, you'll see there was/is a method to our madness.



Back to our masterpiece...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment