Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Red Rules

As I age and admit that following rules has not always been my strong point, I do enjoy simplifying things. I received this email the other day and immediately identified with these 5 "simple" rules for life!

FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE:
 
1. Money cannot buy happiness, but its more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the bastard's name.
3. Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you.... when they're in trouble again!!
4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
5. Trying to debate with Obama voters is like trying to pick up dog shit by its clean end.
 
 In keeping with rule # 5, I was perusing our "cottage" pictures to date and I realized that even there was a political statement......and the empty chair is even red....Holy Republicaness..... and yes that's a word....now!

No comments:

Post a Comment