Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another cruise update

I was so excited to see an email from the girls last night.  Here's a snip-it!

Yesterday was awesome, we had a blast swimming with the Dolphins :) Bailee wasn't scared at all and did everything by herself.  I got all the pics of her and I and  movie of it too.  Today the Zoo was great too.  We got to see a lot of different animals we don't have back home.  Belize is so under developed its sad.  Was hot the last 2 days.  Bailee is having a blast but misses home, as do I. Not used to being so far away from home.  Give Papa kisses for her.  We are having fun and tomorrow will prob be a beach day or a day to sleep in. We are getting room service tonight, those late night suppers are killing Bailee, she is tuckered out by the time we get back to the room.  Well that is all for now. Will check in again in a day or so.  We love you and miss you guys. And I have taken a ton of pics so far :)

It was driving me a tad nuts not being able to communicate with the them.  Hearing about Bailee's day is often the best part of mine and not knowing how the dolphin swim or zoo excursion went was making me kukoo:-)  I'm wondering how Jess is managing with her cell phone turned completely off.....I don't think it's been in that mode since she got it....but the $25 a minute average roaming charge out on the deep blue sea touched a nerve...in her pocketbook...

Their experiences will last a lifetime and Bailee has such a gift for "story" that I just may have to record the entire tale of two seas for posterity so she can "say it forward" someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment