Monday, October 29, 2012

HOME!





The girls arrived home safely and had a ball..... Jess took amazing pictures and bought some of the great ones that the ship photographers took.... Expensive but well worth the $....You can never have enough pictures..... I'll share a few today but they took over 600....Probably their best time, other than the food, was their dolphin experience.  Bailee was a trooper and did the whole thing by herself. I'm assuming Mrs. Flick's 1st grade classroom is abuzz with stories this morning! So many firsts...flying, the ocean, other countries. a wedding, swimming with dolphins, the Belize Zoo and so much more....

We're battening down the hatches for the arrival of hurricane Sandy....Thinking we may actually get some wind and a bit of rain.... This is supposed to be a huge storm that will affect so much of the eastern US in so many different ways.  The headlines are already blaming "me" for much devastation:-(  I'm hoping "I'll" be able to get my big mouth shut and lessen the grief for us all).....all reports from my family are.......probably not !!!  Hopefully, I'll return tomorrow with good reports.... Stay dry and stay safe and stay tuned.....................!

No comments:

Post a Comment