Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yummm..... bacon

I love Bacon......but I'm not sure I love it to death!!!!  There is a Seattle based company that is actually marketing.. the Bacon Coffin. See for yourself!  It has an adjustable bed and mattress...like you're going to get bigger in there?  It ships complete with a bacon memorial tube... whatever the hell that is and..... wait for it.......................a bacon air freshener, "for when you get that buried-underground, not so fresh feeling!" The company suggests that buying a casket can often be a hard thing to do... ya think? and this helps the fun loving, albeit a bit eccentric folks, make it more of a celebration.  Well I've already decided that underground isn't the place for me to eternally rest so I just may write the company and see if they have a bacon style, fat dripping urn...That way, the frivolity will still exist, I can remain on the kitchen counter for a few more days and be used again to cook home fries. Now, that's not any nuttier than the bacon coffin and it's much more practical.....as it can be used for generations to come! Sizzle on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment