Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Big Day

Today's a big day... The 2012 NFL football schedule is announced. I know, what woman actually gives a hoot about that?  That would be this woman!!!  I always thought I was blessed with an over abundance of testerone...my love of football and my mustache confirms it! I'm very hopeful that the Bills will actually complete a successful season.  Williams could be the guy to actually spur on a winning run.  Jet's camp in Cortland should prove to be a big economy booster for the city.  They skipped camp there last year and maybe a whole lot of "Tebowing" will make up the difference this summer.  The Giants will start out on a winning note and hopefully continue their stellar streak in Superbowl fashion. Can you tell I'm a New Yorker?  We're pretty fortunate to have 3 NY affiliated teams...now if one or more can show a little defense and a whole lot of offense, we'll be good to go.  Even a bad football game makes me happy.  Bailee watches with me and even has the offense/defense straight, knows a few referee hand signals and can appropriately chant the cheers on cue...  I'll have her into Fantasy football in no time! Nobody else in the family gives a hoot about my favorite past time.  Lee prefers sports with engines which is OK. I love to watch motocross and supercross too! Jeff's new passion is golf...which is right up there with paint drying ....unless it's the Skin's Game and I do enjoy that as well.  So, tonight at 7 p.m. I'll be ready to print out the new schedule and mark off the days on my calendar until the first pre-season game.  I'm having withdrawals on Sundays.. I miss Terry, Michael, Howie and Jimmie ( Curt, not so much) and I just can't do another Meet the Press or Sunday Morning... I am so over the November election already.  I much prefer to watch Frank Caliendo pretend to be Mitt Romney or even Obama than to sit through the real thing...
Only 4 more months till I'm once again happy in my recliner watching my troops on the battlefield!!!  I can handle that!

No comments:

Post a Comment