Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Update:

Like anybody real gives a hoot but, here you go.... Marvin windows came today to put  new seals in the great room patio doors. They replaced the window in the bathroom that had chipped off the exterior (lifetime) paint. The brand, new boiler arrived and is taking up residence where it's old( lifetime) counterpart once lived and by the end of the day we should have heat and hot water....There are some pluses! Thankfully, the sun is shining and the temps are in the mid 40's.  The house never got below 50 degrees and I haven't had to do dishes or laundry for 4 days!  This is all a smidgen of inconvenience compared to some trials and tribulations some friends are dealing with and I've put it all in perspective and ranked it as a non issue.  I've whined a bit this week-end but I'm a middle aged, hormone deprived Grandma and with age comes the privilege of some bitching and a tad of "woe is me!".. Like a cold, it's over and I'm back to my old self again...for some reason then, Lee thinks the bitchin' should stop...... obviously he didn't read the part that says "I'm back to my old self again!"  and was I ever really gone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment