Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weather..or not

I promise that I will never complain about our weather again! Holy cow... enough already... I'm not smart enough to know if it's truly global warming to blame or just plain Mother Nature but this apocalyptic weather is a wee bit out of control.  A few weeks of rain or a few feet of snow are really no big deal.  As I've said before, if you don't like it here...move... but you'll be dealing with something else you don't like wherever you go... unless you head to Belize or Hawaii......The weather is ok n the south but then it's too hot and I hate bugs..so forget that.  I can deal with the occasional bee or garter snake here.  I have heat so I can deal with the cold and I have an air conditioner if it gets too hot.  I do not, however, have any aspirations to rebuild my home every few years or clean mud from my basement or worry if my neighboring forest is on fire.  Grass may seem greener on the other side of the fence but you may find it's because something you don't like is shi--ing over there....! Sit back, relax, enjoy the four seasons..even if we might have all four of them in one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment