Friday, May 27, 2011

Memories

Happy Memorial Day everyone.....Time to thank and remember those I've lost who meant so much to me and molded me  physically, mentally and emotionally, into the person I am today! (flawed as it may be)

Thank you Dad for loving politics, teaching me not to spend what I didn't have, reminding me that you could and should learn something new everyday and my love of reading!!!  Love you!

Thank you Steve for teaching me that a few years with one sibling far surpasses a lifetime with another!

Thank You Grandma Hatfield for teaching me about family, the fun of goodie bags, the wonder of holidays and that I needed to fight for what (who) I wanted. 

Thank you Uncle Jack, Uncle Barney, Uncle Randy and Uncle Dick for showing me the love of Uncles

Thank you Nancy for teaching me that Moms are the glue that hold a family together, that Wednesdays are for spaghetti and that most meals should be accompanied by potatoes!!!

Thank you Celeste for showing the world (at least mine) that Step Mothers (in law) can be fun, don't make you clean  fireplaces and will let you go to the ball!!!!♥

Thank you Paul O. for showing me that a 5th grade romance can be as beautiful as a 50 year old one!

Thank you to friends and family who escaped this crazy world ahead of me.... Save me a place!


No comments:

Post a Comment