Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sputnik update

 Before:
 No more door
 All opened up above and tile below to go around the range hood
I have the best carpenters, painters, electricians.....oh, it's all the same guy!!! Lucky me!  We are at the painting stage and nearly ready for tile.  Door to nowhere is gone...somewhere, new window is in, propane line is run, necessary decorative supplies are almost all here, lighting is purchased, Omaha steaks arrived yesterday, stove ships Thursday and we should be cookin' !  I'm even having a specialty counter built that will incorporate stone mini tiles and stainless.  I think I might even have a small cutting board made right into the counter. (shh, I haven't told my craftsman yet)  I even have an extra flat screen TV that we won't be using in the bedroom of the motor home and I think we need that near the satellite kitchen as well.  We'll need to know whether we're eating in or out (side) and will keep it on the Food Network all other times!.  I do have to keep reminding Lee that this IS a garage... I WILL be continuing to park my vehicle inside and "no" we aren't putting in recliners! One Man Cave is enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment