Monday, May 2, 2011

Victory

 Remember Llama, Llama Misses Mama?  One of Bailee's favorite books to read at Grandmas.  Well today is Obama, Obama snuffs Osama.   (I know I'm giving WAY too much credit to the POTUS when in essence this has been the goal for the past two presidents). There's nothing childlike and there's no rhyme or reason for the actions of this "being".  I can't even bring myself to call him a man. I know that no death should be appreciated or rejoiced or celebrated but I find it hard after watching the television for the entire day on September 11th, followed by days and weeks of grueling funerals and memorial services.  I'm not naive enough to believe we're safe.....but I'm strong enough to know that justice has been meted out for those who never lived a minute past September 11th. There will be retaliation! The war is not over but we finally won a battle. We won't see peace in our lifetime....There will always be some faction that sees our strengths as a threat to their lifestyles.  We should, however, be proud of our military. They accomplished what they signed on for and let's remember that's exactly what they did... we have no draft... they chose to be our protectors and fight for what our country stands for... Last night.... they won one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment