Friday, May 24, 2013

Colorful Day

Despite the rain in the sky and the chill in the air, today has had a colorful start.  This morning I got to have breakfast with my favorite Brown eyed girl then got a phone call from Illyssa Green (Tim's wife), with an OK for Tim to come to MFES and maybe Moravia Middle School too, to visit with the kids and sign his newest book, First Team starring coach Buzz Hewitt. That won't be until next fall (2014) but I am already over the moon excited.  I was telling Dad all about his new role the other night when the earth shook (just a little), lightening struck and thunder roaredI think that was his way of saying thanks. (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.)

That's all I've got for today.  I have some serious business to attend to.....we're taking Barbie to the prom in her new car we just got from Kinney's, I'm going to continue to get my butt kicked in Birdopoly, we're eating lunch AT Subway and then we have 2 movies to watch in the theater (with soda, whoppers and popcorn!)..Mom will be so proud when she gets home :-0

No comments:

Post a Comment