Thursday, May 2, 2013

Baby Pictures

Well my new telephoto lens arrived for my camera...Not happy....very blurry and not at all what I expected.  There is no way to focus it and the ease of being "automatic"....doesn't help....BUT, I made my afternoon visit to my "bird-watching" spot and waited for another glimpse of the baby (babies.)  After nearly an hour of watching Mom (or Dad) valiantly stand (sit) guard, one eaglet decided to get up and stretch.  What a sight... It was the most beautiful ,ugly baby I had ever seen... I've named it "Oxy" ...I decided Moron was too damning a name for such a majestic baby bird.  The other day I was pretty sure there were two babies in the nest but only one surfaced for this photo shoot.  I will go back over later and see if, indeed, there are two. 


                                                Here are a few pictures from yesterday:

                                            Definitely a face only a mother could love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment