Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sneak Peek (CC)



Here's the rug, a piece of wall art and the lamp for over the game table....I'd say the art and lamp are a pretty good match.  The tile samples arrived this morning so I'm working on the inlay design for our table.  I even found chess pieces that teach.....They have all legal moves etched into the base so you can learn as you play... I'm pretty sure Miss B. will be teaching ME!! She asked her Papa if he knew how to play chess....he remarked, "Nope, I just know how to play chest!"  He's such a Hatfield!  Luckily I think she thought he was speaking pirate and she took the comment with a grain of salt! Arrr!  The CC builder was just here to scope out the location.... Access is good and they're starting it today!! :-)  My rug will be delivered this afternoon so I can choose some wall and ceiling colors... I just love it when a plan comes together.....

No comments:

Post a Comment