Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hell to get old

Boy it's just plain hell to get old................but compared to the alternative...............I'll take it!....So far!
Yesterday Lee survived a colonoscopy and a cyst removal from his chest.  Other than the colonic cleansing ( so nicely put), the huge hunger pangs and the wait as the Dr's was delayed...all went well.  We have have colored photos to commemorate the occasion...WTF.....These are the times I'm thankful that I've geared back a bit from scrap booking.... Only so many things should live on for pictorial posterity.
Today I'm heading to my Dr. (PA) to get a new script for my blood pressure meds....and a check to see if women can, indeed, suffer from gout.  My heel has been killing me and unable to bear weight for a few days and last night I was awakened by a pain n my big toe....fortunately (and thankfully) the pain in my ass was sleeping soundly next to me. I'm sure women can suffer from gout, they just never complain about it so we didn't know......time will tell!!
November will bring cataract surgery....Thanks Dad... I've always been so proud to have genetically acquired things from you....this one...not so much!  I've always been fine with knives and needles as long as I could close my eyes.....Houston, we have a problem:-)
My arthritis is in full gear and a few allergies have facilitated random sneezing attacks.  Other than that ... We're good to go.  As I said...it's hell to get old but at least we're around to bitch about it...That really is a good thing !! So far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment