Thursday, February 9, 2012

Outloud!

There are things that just shouldn't be done out loud.  Farting..shouldn't be done out loud!  Burping.. shouldn't be done out loud! Probably swearing..shouldn't be done out loud! Arguments..shouldn't be done out loud..in public.  Hawking up a lugee or continually blowing your nose..shouldn't be done ..out loud..in public!  My daughter will probably say that, while dining with me in public, there are things I shouldn't say..out loud.....even if the man at the next table is hawking and sneezing while I'm trying to eat my breakfast (and keep it down!)
On the flip side, there are tons of things that absolutely should be done out loud. Singing..should be done out loud.  No matter how poorly you belt out a tune...you should do just that.  It's life altering...and lengthening!  Bailee and I sing out loud all the time!  Cheering..should absolutely be done out loud!  Syracuse and Duke could never have won their games last night if I weren't on my feet, cheering and clapping. "I Love You".. should definitely be spoken.. out loud.  If you think it, say it!  Wouldn't it suck if someone all of the sudden was gone and you'd never said it ...outloud♥

No comments:

Post a Comment