Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TV Land

I'm once again at peace in TV Land.  The new shows have begun and my favorite old stand-bys are back for a great new season.  Maybe there are 6 seasons after all, the usual 4 along with hunting and TV premiere week. Another reason why Fall is my favorite.  Last night's DWTS (Dancing w/ the Stars) was great.  I loved Kurt and Michael, laughed with Kyle and Florence, was in awe of Jennifer and Rick, laughed AT Margaret and Bristol and thoroughly enjoy the judges and Tom.. It's definitely one of my all time favorite shows. No stress, just smiles.Castle's premiere didn't disappoint either.  Thank God for TIVO which now houses, House, Lone Star and Hawaii 5-0.  It's pretty bad when I have to write down my TV schedule so I can plan what gets tivo'd and what to watch.  I never even flipped to the football game till 11:00...WOW. Lee is off for a mini hunting trip for a couple days...I'll never know he's gone!  TV will be my evening companion.  Glee will sing itself inside my TIVO while the gang on NCIS will entertain me.... Abby, I've missed you. I have an extra hour from 2 -3 p.m as my old soap's bubbles finally burst and went off the air last week.  I'll use that time to catch up on all the newbies to see what will really stay in my evening repertoire and what will vanish. I think the Defenders will stay, Lone Star, the new William Shatner sit-com and Hawaii 5-0.  After all, I am a creature of habit and I need room for all my returns, Grey's, Private Practice, Bros. & Sisters, Parenthood and Castle.
 It's a darn good thing I was born after the invention of the television.  I just wouldn't have been the same without Captain Kangaroo, Eddie Flum-Dum and Mr. Trolley, Henry Aldrich and of course Ed Sullivan, Mitch Miller and the Wonderful World of Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment