Friday, September 10, 2010

Getting Excited

I must admit, I am my happiest when I have a project.  Our media room is my latest and it's progressing rapidly. ( after a 7 mos. hiatus)
I just ordered the carpet today and it is now available in brown so I'm tickled pink.... I've changed my seating to brown leather and the colors will all look great... Gray, brown and gold..... I know, you'll have to see it to appreciate it....and you probably will see much of it if you want to or not...(or just don't read my ramblings for awhile) All the sheet rock will be up tonight and the nasty part of that will begin... the mud and sanding. Guess the hanging of the wet sheets will be next on my agenda. I hope I can remember the clanners I lent them to... just kidding. My carpet could actually arrive early next week so I can then choose my final colors....Have to see the rug first, just to make sure. Some never agree with my color choices or what goes w/ what... it's such a good thing they neither have to live here or pay for them:-)  Some of my little "accessories" are arriving too. The velvet rope is here and will keep everyone out of the presentation till movie time.... The men have rolled their eyes, the gals think it's cool.  I have even ordered some movie and theater themed ornaments for this year's theater Christmas tree (don't say it). It will be adorned with what else but popcorn garlands. You'll like it no matter how crazy you think I am now!  You'll even enjoy the on screen trivia and intro before our feature presentations.....The opening night may even feature a red carpet and some well dressed guests..... you just never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment