Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday morning QB.. that's me

Oh boy, now I know why they call it Fantasy Football......I have been so excited since the draft last week. Obviously, I was living in a fantasy land!!  I thought I had strategically drafted pretty well.  I have a well rounded offense, the Jets for my defense..(near #1 last season), Ladanian Tomlinson, a veteran kicker and a great bench. I only screwed up once where I have two players with the same bye week.... That can be rectified with a trade down the road.  My first week I was paired with a newbie to our league so I thought I'd have the upper hand...I should have just slapped myself with it!!!!!!!!!  Even his bench was kickin' my a--.   Tonight is my only hope and somehow I have to find over 51 points to even get close.  I have the QB for the Ravens and L.T. and the Jet's defense.  I'm not sure that's even enough to pull it out. Ironically enough, we each have competing defenses for tonight's game
I also had  head to head picks for two other leagues, my HGTV pro builders league and another local parlee': I was 5/13 and 6/14 ..... you'd think I had no idea what the hell I was doing. I obviously had no idea what the hell I was doing!!!  
My old stand-by team the Bills..... what can I say about them except they lived up to all our expectations from last season.  Nobody is listening to all of us say "Trent Edwards sucks!"  When you have the speed of CJ Spiller, it makes no difference if he doesn't get the ball in his hands. He can run like hell all day... nowhere!! Of course, I picked Buffalo, from my heart and not my head....I will so try next week NOT to repeat stupid mistakes.  If only I always listened to my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment