Thursday, November 20, 2014

One of those mornings:-/

Did you ever have one of those morning where almost everything pissed you off? "Hello Thursday."  First off I noticed a note ( to himself) on Lee's sink. Holy cow, how the hell old are we that we need to remind ourselves to eat breakfast?  Then I realized that I hadn't put on earrings and my socks didn't match.Breakfast went smoothly and then it was time for the Post Office and home for my daily chores.  First mail I opened was a letter from Blue Cross explaining that as of January 1st, we could no longer get a 90 day supply of "maintenance medications" at our local pharmacy. They MUST be obtained through a mail order program associated with Wegmans or Prime Mail.  Blood pressure rising.... I have a real dislike of being told what to do, where to do it and who to do it with (I know..sentence ending in a preposition!) Of course, all of our maintenance meds were on the list.  Ring, ring...Hello BC/BS..(which I'm pretty sure stands for bull shit!)  The nice lady explained that I could opt out and continue to support my local pharmacy but I would only be able to get 30 day supplies... "Whatever..opt me out!"  The coverage is the same and my LOCAL pharmacy will remind me.  Blood pressure returning to normal levels.
Next I decide I'll balance my checkbook.  I needed to transfer some $.  There's a little line on the transfer where you can keep track of what you're transferring funds for (another preposition :-( Today it was several things and I just decided...it was "none of your business!"  Guess what?  They actually READ those little notes on your transfer.  On another banking matter I had called to question, my friendly banking representative (I ♥ her) returned my call and mentioned that my transfer note (of 5 minutes prior) had indeed been noticed by the head office and "was their business!"  My time of being pissed off was over and I was once again happy to know that my surliness hadn't gone unnoticed... 
All is good.... on to light falling snow, Christmas carols and wrapping gifts..

No comments:

Post a Comment