Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Bucket List...in reverse;-/

You know I love lists...all kinds of lists.  Grocery lists, Christmas lists, To-Do Lists and even a Bucket List.  My Bucket List is short.  I'm not a world (or even local) traveler.  I'm not the least bit interested in running a marathon or any other kind of race.  I don't want a tattoo or any body part pierced.  I don't want to unite with any long lost relatives (or even short lost ones.)  I have no desire to see where my ancestors came from.. (I'm fearful that trail may lead to prisons or asylums.) I don't want to climb a mountain or swim in the Amazon, see Mt. Everest or float on a Venetian canal.


I would enjoy taking my granddaughter on a cross country jaunt stopping at our leisure to see whatever trips our triggers on the spur of the moment.  I want the trip to take place in a beautiful, pricey motor home with a qualified, sighted and non-hearing impaired chauffeur who is fluent in "Yes Ma'am!"  I would like to get acquainted with some of my distant, southern cousins whom I've grown close(r) to over the past few years...Thank You Mark Zuckerberg!  I would like one more grandbaby.  I think Jeff would make a great Dad and I have explained often how growing old without children and grands is a lonely prospect.  I would love a beautiful pond where I could sit and watch (and listen) a pair of loons.  That's pretty much it.....so I'd say I was pretty content with the status- quo...especially now that both kids and their families are within screaming distance and appear to enjoy my company.


There are, however, some things I absolutely DO NOT want to do before I meet my Maker. I enjoy camping but not in a tent, I love waterfalls but I prefer looking up at them, I HATE bridges or stairs with no back risers, I love picnics..on the ground and a good bike ride is awesome..on a sidewalk. Now, the suspended camping is inTREEguing but it would need more thought, less brains and more vodka!
part10.09020803.00070700@ptd.net
part13.07050801.09030800@ptd.net
part16.09090001.01050500@ptd.net
part17.07020100.07040605@ptd.net
part19.04030902.05050905@ptd.net
part20.07010808.09000601@ptd.net












part30.04060700.04040907@ptd.net
Fortunately, I am ALREADY old.
I didn't get this way by being stupid






No comments:

Post a Comment