Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Get the picture?

http://www.lipstiq.com/others/7-photography-tricks-you-didnt-know-your-smartphone-can-do/


iPhones (smart phones) are pretty wicked indeed.  I love my regular camera (versus my irregular one?) but it isn't always easy to carry it everywhere and I pretty much always have my phone.  As you are aware, I love pictures. I've even taken my camera to a funeral and a burial. Read into that whatever you may!  I must admit I haven't printed more than a dozen photos this year.  I have a small printer that allows my iPhone photos to be printed.  If I want to use one in a craft or send one, I'll use that.  The days of ordering hundreds of prints, organizing them in an actual album or scrapbooking are over:-(  I have not, however stopped taking pictures!  There are so many ways to store, share and print photos that I have actually evolved with the times... Wow, I'm pretty proud of myself!  It's almost Christmas card time, one of my favorite times of the year, and I can't wait to get all the amazing cards from friends and family adorned with their pictures...really..I'm not being facetious..I love them!


The tricks in this article are simple and seem to work. I can't wait to try the drop of water and the glass in the water.  I'll let you know how they look...heck, I'll even show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment