Monday, November 24, 2014

Indian Summer

GOOD MORNING MORAVIA.....What a beautiful morning, if only predicted to be one in a row.  It's 10:30 a.m. on November 24th and it's 67 degrees.  Inside work is nearly done and time to finish decorating, mingle with the feathered girlfriends, purge Jeff's hot water tank and soak in the sunshine for a bit.  Soaps will be tivo'd today and fresh air will trump housework.


Floors went in at 4628 last Friday and what an improvement it was on everybody's attitudes.  Things look cleaner, fresher and "doner!" Lacie nearly has the kitchen organized, stove arrives this afternoon and that will make 3 rooms nearly COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!  Both kids have a few days off in a row so I can see some moving exercise working off some of that turkey and gravy (and birthday cake) from Thursday.  I, on the other hand, do not eat gravy so I will be the forewoman of the moving contingent.  All will heartily agree that being in charge is my forte'! I might not always know what I'm talking about but I will definitely continue to command;-) They often just smile at me and continue in their own way.... It's a mutually understanding group.....thankfully!


Christmas cards are ordered.  Talk about last minute... Needed all of us to take pictures at our respective homes...and by last night at dusk.  The cut off for the 40% coupon was midnight last night.  We made it and we're all still speaking.... A HUGE holiday accomplishment in itself.. I hope you'll all enjoy.


Now, it's off to the sunshine and splendor of Indian Summer... A season that will only last 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment