Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's that Time of Year

It's that time of year when I over-buy, over-cry and especially over-pie!!!  One can never have too much pumpkin pie with homemade whipped cream.... Today we celebrate Jeff's 35th birthday. When did that happen?  When folks say to enjoy your kids because they grow up too fast...they know what they're talking about!  I'm 60+ and both my children are over 30...yikes time is passing!  I visited Mom the other day and it's one of those "over-cry" experiences every time I go. There but for the grace of God go I....each night I ask him to spare me and my children that experience... I know that I cannot change the past and probably not the future but I can be forever grateful for the present.  Today a birthday celebration, a gathering tonight for the little people in the theater and the big people at the bar (shocker).  A family feast tomorrow with a family that has always been mine.  We bicker and complain but we're always all there for each other....anytime!  That's light years away from anything I receive from my Hewitt family. Being greal families have and the love that keeps us all together♥
rateful for what this family is and what their amazing women (Nancy and Grandma) have taught me is an understatement.  I can only hope that my children and theirs will gather around the table at holidays and remember the traditions that have been passed from generation to generation, the loyalty that

                                            Good Health, Longevity and Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment