Thursday, June 14, 2012

HAIR

After 2 weeks of Christian and Ana Grey, I was lying in bed last night thinking about....wax!  I do my best thinking at night...in bed!  That's all I do the best there anymore... it's actually ALL I do there anymore..except sleep of course. Anyway...wax....waxing??? WHY?  If I were supposed to be hairless...anywhere, I just naturally would be.. You know like those disgustingly ugly hairless cats.  Nobody waxes them! Or handsome, bald men like my hubs.  Nobody waxes him! I know that being vain often brings out the masochist in all of us but really?  I haven't even had the guts to wax my eyebrows or my mustache.  I'm a wimp... I do know there isn't a man alive..or dead who is or was worth that. Take me or leave me as I am... What you see is what you get in all my hairy glory!!! In my book, WAX should:

Be used to shine your car, your boat, your motorcycle or your floors

Be used to make red, fake lips to be worn at Halloween and then chewed vigorously and spit out before bed

Be used to fill long tapered, wick filled molds and then scattered about the house to invoke romance and/or alleviate fart odors.

NOT be used to slowly and methodically pull out pubic hair follicles while scalding that precious area that NO ONE, with the exception of your under paid OB/GYN, will ever see again.

As we sang in the 70's...

He asks me why, why I'm just a hairy gal.


I'm hairy noon and nighty night night, my hair is a fright.


I'm hairy high and low, but don't ask me why, cause she don't know.


It's not for lack of bread, like the Grateful Death.


Darlin'


Give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair.


Shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen.


Give me down to there hair, shoulder length or longer hair


Here baby, there, momma, ev'rywhere, daddy, daddy.















No comments:

Post a Comment