Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Things I've learned....from "Fifty"

Well, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is in the books...so to speak! My Kindle is happy to actually be out of my hands for awhile and take a well deserved rest.  It was an interesting trip. One I wouldn't have made if it weren't for all the hype and publicity.  We all know that's one of the glories of reading... you get to travel to places you normally wouldn't have the opportunity ( or maybe even desire) to visit.  I had never thought of going there but I must admit, I enjoyed it!  It was, however; a learning experience and here are some souvenirs from my "Journey to Greysland!"

10.   The only Sub I'm interested in is Subway!
9.     The only Dom I enjoy, is Dom-Perignon!!
8.     If I never hear the word gape again....it will be too soon!
7.     I will never, ever call my granddaughter's toy room a playroom again!
6.     I now more fully understand the meaning of GRAND PIANO..
5.     Painting a room red won't happen.
4.     I never knew that eating ice cream could be such a pleasure.
3.     I will never even whip cream again...Maybe just beat it by hand:-o
2.     I knew I loved Vanilla for a reason.

And the number one thing I learned from this trip.....This year, I'll be decorating my Christmas tree with silver balls.......lots and lots of little silver balls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment