Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Goin' West

Tonight I'm off to Dallas.  At 9 p.m. I'll be reclining in my seat ready to depart.  It's been 21 years since I've been there but I think I'll be right at home.  You guessed it....The new Dallas premiers tonight at 9 p.m.  I was an avid fan.  My Friday nights weren't terribly exciting for those 357 episodes with the exception of that one hour.  Tonight, Bobby, Sue Ellen and J.R in all their splendid "Grayness" (hair, not 50 shades) will join me in my gray haired splendor to see what their next generation has in store.  We've been treated to a few interviews that tell us that John Ross hasn't fallen from the J.R. tree and Christopher..handsome, handsome Christopher, is pursuing an alternative energy source and will undoubtedly be the mild-mannered, sensitive cousin. I see some feudin' in the future....

The cast was on "The Talk" this afternoon and when the curtain rose, JR, Bobby and Sue Ellen appeared and the theme song began...I had goosebumps.  Sad but true.

There are ten episodes filmed and hopefully it will be grand... after all "Everything is bigger in Texas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment