Thursday, June 28, 2012

Supreme mistake:-(

I've often been disappointed in our local government. I'm usually disappointed in our state governement. I'm always disappointed in our federal government and now I'm royally disappointed in the Supreme Court. Obamacare upheld.....really?  I understand those who argue that we are required to carry automobile insurance...I get that.... that involves others.... I also understand the need for health care... I understand it to the tune of $1057.00 A MONTH!!!!... The government doesn't help me, my employer doesn't help me ( that's me), I won't be reaping any benefits during my retirement and now I MUST have it.  I've never been one to do something because someone tells me I have to (shocker).  Rebelliously, that's often given me reason not to do it!  Unfortunately, many Americans will now be making choices, heat vs health care....food vs. health care and even medicine vs. health care.  I know that many provisions included in O-care will not be put into place until 2014...and I actually think a few of them are good.  Insuring with pre-existing conditions is a plus.  The Medicaid debacle and states opting to say NO with no repercussions is confusing to me...well actually the entire thing is confusing to me.... which is exactly their objective.  I know that many Americans are incapable of making wise choices...well aren't they lucky... they don't even get the chance anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment