Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

                                                                               TO ME

Well yesterday wasn't the best day ever but that's a "story" for another day. Today..it's my birthday and I can't remember a day when I have been so humbled and happy and smiled so much by noon!  I awoke to 12 early morning text messages... expressing wonderful, sincere words of love and joy. I have received 10 phone calls, 24 emails, 27 cards,  flowers, balloons, mouse pads, kisses, hugs and mugs. I have even had 87 "happy birthday" posts on Face Book. EIGHTY SEVEN.( I didn't know I knew 87 people)... once again, I LOVE Face Book!!!  Tonight we're celebrating at one of my favorite restaurants, Balloons (where else would you celebrate a birthday?) with some of my best buds!  One of them even shared the nursery with me when we were born 59 years ago...WOW.... I must say I have the best Hatfield family and the best bunch of friends... They always say you have only a few real friends but you sure couldn't prove the few part by me today.. I have MANY and I am thankful....I know it sounds trite but every day IS a gift and I accept each     humbly and with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment