Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Snow Kidding!

We almost had lost all of our snow.  There's only one small 2' x 3' spot on the patio that has yet to melt and much of the back yard but the shrubs are now visible and even a chipmunk enjoyed brunch in the bird feeder yesterday.  We were so close!!!  In our front yard, it's Spring, in the back..still Winter-ish..  and then there comes.........today!  The weathermen are predicting 6-10 inches for our Finger lakes region.  It could fall anywhere from 8 a.m. this morning until 8 a.m tomorrow morning. Come on Mother... I know it's your call but even I'm ready for a break.  Tomorrow is our adventure in Syracuse and our introduction to the in depth world of the circulatory system.  I knew I should have paid more attention in Science class....although I was one of the few that actually aced that test by knowing the path of blood in and out of the heart... The auricular -ventricular (something) still rings a bell.  Thanks to all the world's technology, both Lee and I should get through the day.  He with all the medical advances and Me, with all the communication ones!  He'll be in good hands, both on the table and above it and I'll have my Kindle loaded with the book I'm reading and a new one, my iPhone loaded with a movie and also access to my emails and Face Book!  Also, with the assistance of the whiny voiced gal living in our GPS, we should be able to find the damn hospital.  The only hurdle left is to learn how to reverse her directions to get home. (my project for the day).
 So, with help from NBC, GPS, CBS, and GOD.....I'm hoping we can get through March 24th on a positive note.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment