Friday, March 18, 2011

My Wish List

Some cultures have customs in which people are encouraged to "make a wish", such as blowing out the candles on a birthday cake, seeing a shooting star at night, tossing a coin into a wishing well or fountain or breaking the wishbone of a cooked turkey. Many believe such wishes can only come true if you keep them a secret from other people. On the other hand, people like me believe that wishes come true only if you tell them to someone else. So here goes......
I WISH:
I liked wine
Jeffrey lived closer
Money was unimportant
I could spend everyday with Bailee
Lilacs bloomed all year
I could Dance "like" the Stars
I could be sure my kids would always be happy
My Dad was here
More white men could jump
People would learn to spell (and realize that there, their and they're mean 3 different things)
That I sometimes cared more about what other people think
That we could always see life through the eyes of a 4 year old
Memories didn't fade for some
Chocolate was a food group
Every day was Monday
It didn't make any difference what you looked like
And most of all...................I wish hearts didn't break.........literally ♥

Happy Week-end everybody and Welcome to Spring on Sunday

 

No comments:

Post a Comment