Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snow stopped!

I think the snow got tired of falling....... We didn't get anywhere near the totals that Syracuse got. They broke the record four days in a row. I'd say we got about 15 inches. Just enough to track deer, pretty up the landscape and allow Santa smooth take offs and landings.  Bailee wrote her letter to Santa yesterday explaining that she would be at Grandma and Papa's and we were having our Christmas a bit early. Today, while Bailee is with me and her Mom is getting a new crown, she even received a message from Santa himself.... If you could have seen her face....................it was one of the most wonderful things I have EVER seen...and I've seen a lot!

Here's the link, if you'd like to share Santa's message.   http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/4p0I89fOiwvx0Nqrdkn1rw   just cut and paste...

I have to sign off for now... I'm explaining why Mom's new crown and the crown that Jack broke aren't even close to the one's that princess's wear... Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment