Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cold

COLD... that's what it is outside and that's what I have inside.... Last night we went to the Lodge for supper and I made it about 1/2 way through my supper and I was d-o-n-e... Got home and took my temperature....100.1  UGH   Took actfied, Tylenol, grape juice and heating pad and went to bed....@ 9:00.. who goes to bed at 9 p.m. over the age of 18?... well except for Lee that is.  His bedtime is any time after 7:30.... I slept well, didn't even feel the train that ran over me.  This morning I did manage to get to the Breakfast Club. I needed hot coffee and some breakfast... No fever this a.m so I could carry on with the Feed a Cold advice.  Bailee is here this morning to get her Day # 2 advent gift....Hope she doesn't get a cold in the process.....
Snow is still on the ground... The birds are searching for my feeders which now seem so much more important to them.  The corn field across the road is partially flooded and the geese are landing by the hundreds.  The falls are roaring so hard they aren't even "falling", just shooting down to the creek.... Looks like winter is here and we just need to give in and enjoy it.... As one friend said, it's one day closer to spring.... Gotta love a NY optimist!

No comments:

Post a Comment