Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Value of Sterling/Silver



As you all know, I hate stupid people. I'm really not a hater although I do hate mushrooms, rice and gravy. I don't really have time for them...(the foods or the people.) I particularly don't have time for the Donald Sterlings of this small world.  ( I know, I'm giving him time right now.)  He's a racist! Plain and simply a bigot.  He has more money than brains and more ignorance than couth.  Sharon Osbourne on The Talk described him as Jabba the Hut.  I think even Jabba was a better creature.

I applaud Mr. Silver (NBA Commissioner) for his bravery, his conscience, his moral compass and his decision.  Mr. Sterling verbally bit off the hands that fed him and degraded the very core of his team.  It always grinds on me a bit to hear about owners of sports teams.  I really think we could come up with a new moniker other than one that expresses a modicum of racism every time it's mentioned.  You can own a company, you can own a home, you can own a vehicle and yes, you can own a team..... you should not, however; own the personnel....ever.  I think there's a constitutional amendment about that!

Mr. Sterling is a slug.   That's my name for a slime ball and a thug!  I don't think anybody really wants to hear from him anymore....and a lot of us didn't want to hear from him in the first place...in fact most of us probably never even heard OF him before he opened his big mouth.  I can sum up my feelings with this ever appropriate post I saw on Face Book today:


No comments:

Post a Comment