Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Break

So many families are super hyped about Spring Break.  They're weeding out the clothes that no longer fit... some buying smaller sizes, some buying larger.  Bodies are being waxed, tanned and wrapped so those bathing suits look better on their svelte bodies...bathing suits, yeah right, I had kotex bigger than some of the suits these girls wear nowadays.  (I'm not bitter just older and larger!)  I literally fold myself into my bathing suit.  It's not pretty but who said it had to be.  It's my hot tub, my bathing and my folds......bug off.  I do have opinions about age and appropriate fashion these days.  I don't think little girls should wear bikinis... there I've said it..out loud for everyone to hear. Well, at least those who are brave (or bored) enough to read my rantings.  If you have a great body and are under 30 (and over 20), flaunt it I guess but it never hurts to leave just an inch or two to the imagination.  If everyone sees what's there, it's really no fun.. Ok, unless you're 30+ as well and male.  The over 60 male group will ogle and drool too but you gals are entirely safe as most are squinting and wouldn't remember what to do if their thoughts became actions anyway!  I've often wondered what the appeal was for nude beaches and nudist colonies.  I've known members of nudist parks and thought "you gotta be kidding me!" I've actually been to a nudist colony for a pancake breakfast and it was memorable to say the least.  After the initial shock and the few minutes of wanting to gouge my eyes out, I sat on the deck (..wanted to make sure I spelled that right) and marveled at God's (and doughnut's) remarkable creatures.  There was not even an inch of room for imagination that day....(she said as she chatted with the male colony member sitting next to her!) 
So, when I think of Spring Break and all those lovelies (and not so) walking, swimming and relaxing on the beach, I will be taking my own break with my best Beach Boy band, my towel in hand and my crack free of sand... You all enjoy the beach now :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment