Monday, May 14, 2012

Make each day count

This morning I write with a heavy heart. This week-end the man upstairs saw fit to relocate a pretty special guy.  I know he probably wanted his wit and compassion and good nature up there but Joanne and his family and friends still desperately needed it down here.   True love is seldom found once, how lucky to have found it twice... I'm sure there's a reason but I guess my faith needs a little tweaking because I just don't get it. What I do get is that nobody is promised anything... not another dollar, not another smile, not another day:-(   We had planned to head to Myrtle Beach tomorrow to spend a few days and celebrate our wonderful friends' son's wedding. Jeffrey was meeting us there...change of plans...we're heading out today, stopping in Charlotte and picking him up.. Guess I need that Jeffrey "fix" a little sooner.... I'll miss saying goodbye to B after school but we can "FaceTime" later and we did spend some quality B/Gram time yesterday. In fact all of us did the family thing..3 meals, visit to Gram, chicken chores, lawn work, puzzles, "outdoor personal water fountain time (and time and time....)" and ice cream. Needless to say, we all slept well.



I may not be as vigilant a blogger for the next few days. I will have my laptop, kindles and iPhone though so I'll be available.  Please God don't let me far from cell service, WiFi and power... I may not survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment