Wednesday, November 23, 2011

TNYS

Thanksgiving New York style..... I'm not sure whether we should be stuffing a turkey or building an ark.... Lots of rain for today.. On a brighter note, the falls are GLORIOUS!!  No snow for tracking deer and the next four days are predicting 60's. There just might be something to this global warming thing..I'm thinking this week-end will shine with all the Christmas lights that will be hung over the next few, warm days. We're almost decorated outside, thanks to Jess, and inside trimmings will start on Friday.  No shopping for me that day.. I'm finished, remember? Tomorrow will be time for the Macy's Parade and some family time.... Will catch you all on Friday.

I wish you ALL the most wonderful day of memory making, turkey eating and football watching.......Enjoy every single day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment