Friday, November 11, 2011

Camo..is that a color?

I'm not sure if Crayola has  yet dubbed a crayon - CAMO but I believe it has earned the status of one.  I know there is pink camo and purple camo and the hunter's variations of Mossy Oak, etc. Yep, camo is officially a color in my book. With that being declared....I do not shop anymore on Black Friday (I learn quickly) and I'm thinking that Gray Wednesday isn't the best day for leisurely shopping either so I've decided that I'm going to finish up some odds and ends for Bailee's Birthday Breakfast on Sunday, Jeff's birthday, Christmas decorations and my 2 last gifts this morning...which I have christened Camo Friday....It is Veteran's Day afterall.  I'm sure the will be stores filled with shoppers but with the impending snow arrival (flurries at the least)....I'm in the mood... and as my hubby will tell you...you need to strike while the iron's hot!   
Thank you Veteran's for giving me the freedom to say what I choose, go where I may and do what I believe in....

No comments:

Post a Comment