Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday...

Every day in the next 6-7 has an adjective..Friday, of course, is Black Friday. I'm not sure if it means the stores try to get back in the black or if it's because everyone leaves early when it's still black outside. I don't think are any racial connotations in-volved...for once.  We now have Gray Wednesday which is the day before Thanksgiving.  Next Monday is Cyber Monday, the  day when the most internet sales are placed.  I, on the other hand, celebrate Cyber September and October.  I'm done!  no really..I am!!! A new day is beginning this year......Small Business Saturday. I think this is may be one of the best ideas yet. I always have stocking stuffers to pick up and odds of ends to tie up!  I'm pretty good about shopping locally. I get ALL my groceries at Modern Market and most anything else I need, I can find at Kinneys, the $ Store, Alpine or True Value.  I'm a little lax at shopping at Jennings but I'm not a big clothes horse....Just ask my old jeans and t-shirts.  I'm not sure if today has a name but I am going to Lowes to exchange some lights and WalMart to pick up my last internet order. So maybe today is Totally Done Tuesday.  No really, I'm done:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment