Monday, November 28, 2011

Double three's


Thirty-three I thought I was only about 33..yeah right! It's been lots of fun having Jeff home for Thanksgiving and his birthday. I asked what kind of cake he'd like and he said. "fruit roll-ups and mountain dew!"  Maybe age doesn't mean so much after all... fruit roll-ups have always been his favorite....and now Bailee's too. They both even asked for chuck roast for their birthday dinners.... If she starts chewing...I'm drawing the line!!!
She sure has been happy to have her uncle home.  She follows a little too closely and loves his hugs.  He would be such a good Dad but I don't see that in his future:-(We still have another week with him and then he'll have to go back to work for a few weeks so he and Heather can return for Christmas on the 23rd. All the hustle and bustle will be over before we know it but it's sure fun while it lasts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment