Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dear........

Dear Mother Nature,

      It was not I who was asking you to bring us some warm temperatures. I think whoever did..just meant something like 75. Lately, you seem to overreact regardless of your good intentions....and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.  We really don't need floods when we ask for rain, tornadoes when we ask for gentle breezes, and 90+ temps when we ask for some warmth.  I'm not sure whether you.ve become an overachiever or are just plain getting hard of hearing.  Either way, please listen more closely and give us what we need in moderation.  Thanks again for listening... I said, THANKS AGAIN FOR LISTENING!
 
                                                                                        Sweatily, I mean sweetly yours,

                                                                                                     Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment