Monday, February 3, 2014

Sports at their finest.

Well, all of the anticipated hype of the week-end didn't let me down.  The Moravia Blue Devils blew out Southern Cayuga on Friday night with a wonderful intermission to recognize the seniors on the team.  It was a 3 point shooting fest for Brett Denman.

Saturday night was one of (if not the) the greatest collegiate basketball games I've ever seen.  I caught myself actually holding my breath!  Thankfully, I was in the theater and could jump up and down, regress to my cheerleading days and act like a FANatic with no repercussions from ...................anyone!

A full day to recover was a blessing as I returned to the scene of the prime time win to witness another spectacular victory.... This time a blowout!  While so many were switching channels and decrying the lack of a real game, I was reveling in each interception, kick off return, safety and touchdown.  I AM a Seahawks fan.... at the beginning of the season and the end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment