Friday, February 7, 2014

It's the little things♥

It's really just the little things in life that make it worth the visit here....and let me be perfectly honest and clear, this appears to be only a stop and it's often shorter than we think.

Yesterday three little things happened during my day....but to me, there was nothing little about them.


In yesterday's mail was a "thank you" card from my nursery mate (yes, we shared the same nursery nearly 62 years ago) and good friend.  We recently had a movie date and she was expressing her thanks for the invite and the time we spent together ♥


Later that morning, I received a phone call from another amazing friend apologizing for not calling me to confirm our lunch date for this week.............................This wonderful woman horrifically lost her husband on Monday (3 days prior) in a tragic farm accident. ♥♥ Who does that?


In the afternoon while perusing Face Book, I saw a post from my daughter thanking me for just doing what Moms do.  I wouldn't have it any other way♥♥♥

So, if you're waiting to win the lottery or the Publisher's Clearing House or even Money Mania, forget it.  Most of us wouldn't trade the little things we receive for all the tea in China....chocolate........... maybe♥♥♥♥ !

No comments:

Post a Comment